6 Powerful Prayers To Change Your Life
6 Easy Steps For Having Contentment In Your Life…
1) Istighfaar: Allah SWT loves to forgive, and He does not mind. When you start the journey of seeking Allah’s forgiveness everyday, you will feel like doing more good deeds. Not only this, but you will also feel lighter like you have been forgiven!
2) Salawat upon the Prophet SWS: For every ONE salawat we send, Allah SWT Most Merciful is He, sends upon us 10 blessings/mercies, 10 of our sins are forgiven and our ranks are raised by 10. The more salawat we send upon our beloved Prophet SWS, the more closer we will be to him on the Day of Judgement. So compete in sending salawat.
3) Invoke Allah SWT using two of His great names ‘Ya Zthul Jalaali Wal Ikraam’ (Oh Possessor of Might and Kindness). If ever you need anything or are struggling with something call upon Allah SWT with these two names and Kindness will be shown to you.
4) To recite and reflect upon ‘La Hawla Wa Laa Quwwata Illa Billah’ these words are treasures from the treasures of Jannah. By reciting this you will see Allah’s treasures come to you.
5) Recite ‘Laa Ilaha Illaa Anta, Subhanaka Innee Kuntu Mina-Zthaalimeen’ [Qur’an, 21:87] this is the du’aa Prophet Yunus AS made when he was swallowed up by a whale and was in its stomach. Nobody can be in a more depressed state than being in a stomach of a whale. So relfect upon this du’aa and recite it as much as you can.
6) SubhanAllah, Walhamdulillah, Wa Laa Ilahaa Illallah Wallahu Akbar: Reciting this, you are Glorifying Allah SWT, so reflect upon its words and let it make you fall in love with Allah SWT.
Taken from a short clip by Mufti Abdur Rahman Mangera